Accept Cookies?
Provided by OpenGlobal E-commerce

Church Bells

Church MemorialsChurchyard PlansChurch PhotosWar MemorialsChurch historyChurch linksConservation ProjectParish Newsletter
Blackburn ChapelChancelEast WindowNaveNorth AisleSouth AisleOld PhotosChurch BellsChurch ClockOutsideIn the Snow

There is a ring of six bells. The original bell frame was made in 1751 by Harrison of Barrow in Lincolnshire. The bells were re-hung in 1926 and the new frame is shown above. This new frame holds 6 bells, but was made for 8.

Two bells have been offered to Grinton by a Richmond Church which is renovating their bells. Fund-raising is being carried out to enable the addition of these two bells. More information will be available soon.